UNICEF Internship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Begin your career with the UNICEF Internship 2023. Applications for the UNICEF Internship 2023 are now available for all those who missed UNICEF Internship 2022. UNICEF 2023 Internship Program are for both Undergraduate, Masters and PhDs. Be part of the largest Team of Worlds organizations. The UNICEF works under the United Nations and IELTS are not needed for the internship program.
UNICEF operates in more than 190 countries, they are one of the best internships that covers all expenses including flight and monthly stipend. Student over the age of 18 who wish to enroll in a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral program or have graduated within the last two years, are qualified for the UNICEF internship program.
Details Of UNICEF Internship 2023
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD
Eligible Countries: International Students
Number of Awards: Varies
Why UNICEF Internship Program
- There are internship opportunities all over the world.
- All qualified applicants can submit their applications via our website.
- UNICEF gives students and fresh graduates the chance to acquire practical experience of UNICEF’s work.
Benefits Of UNICEF Internship Program
- Monthly Allowance
- Subsistence contribution paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
- A one-time flat rate as a subsidy towards travel and visa costs.
Eligibility Criteria For UNICEF Internship Program
- Applicants must be international students and postgraduates from any country.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral program, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicants must have at least one of the UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish.
- Applicants must show Proficiency in the working language of the office they are applying for.
- Applicants must have academic excellence as evidence of current college/educational records.
- Applicant must have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working for UNICEF or have other relatives in the hierarchical line of authority.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
How To Apply For The UNICEF Internship Program
All interested and qualified applicants can apply via our website.
Applicants are to complete and submit an online recruitment profile, resume and cover letter.
Applicants are to follow the process given below.
Go to UNICEF’s Internships page here.
Select the contact type “Internship”
Select the item level “Internship”