Trustee Scholarship in Boston University, USA 2022/23
Boston University is one of the most best universities in the United States and their Trustee Scholarship is one of the most competitive and wanted scholarships by international students in the country. The Trustee Scholarship is a way the university provides a world-class education to special students from different environment. The scholarship takes care of full school fees for four-year undergraduate degree. The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is available for international students who have exhibited excellent academic achievement, leadership skills, and interest to community service.
The 2022-23 Boston University Trustee Scholarship in USA is really a special chance that is given to students to experience an exceptional education. Each year, the Boston University welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the program. They give these exceptional students a full scholarship, with access to world-renowned faculty, opportunities for independent research, and a supportive community. The Scholarship is designed to challenge and prepare students for leadership roles in their future careers. Our previous students have been making a difference in the world.
Taking part in the scholarship is more than just good grades, It’s about being intellectually and creatively adventurous, students who thinks up new perspectives and experiences. It’s also about being someone who isn’t afraid to take risks and step out of their comfort zone. Trustee Scholars are students who overcome boundaries and challenge the status quo. They make a positive impact on their community. They have the resources and support they need to be successful. They are surrounded by like-minded people to learn and collaborate with. they get a rewarding experience that can help them reach their full potential.
University or organization: Boston University
Course level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: various
Access Type: Online
Nationality: Domestic and international
Those Qualified For the Scholarship
- Applicants must be studying in any UG program at Boston University.
- Applicants must have gotten a place in the top 5 percent of their high school class.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 4.0 in high school and also SAT score greater than 1500 and an ACT score greater than 33.
- Applicants must show excellence in academics, extracurricular activities and exceptional contributions to the school and community.
- Applicants must submit application to be considered for admission to any undergraduate program at Boston University.
- Applicants must complete the essay for the scholarship on the application.
- Applicants must provide all necessary for the admission.
- Applicants must carefully follow all instructions and submit their application.
1 December, 2022.