Transfer rumors concerning Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo has surfaced once again, and this time, it is PSG who are interested in the Portuguese international.
Paris Saint-Germain have made their intentions to capture Cristiano Ronaldo public following their Champions League final heartbreak Las season.
The Portuguese international has come out to be a top target for Paris Saint-Germain next year following his stellar performance last season for Juve.
Cristiano Ronaldo has been a hot topic for transfer rumors in recent years prior to joining Juventus from Real Madrid.
The 35-year-old has enjoyed stellar seasons with Manchester United and Real Madrid (where he became the greatest footballer in the Los Blancos history).
But the Portugal international has been linked with a move from Turin previously, and that talk continues.
TOP STORY – PSG STILL EYEING RONALDO
Paris Saint-Germain could make a move for Ronaldo again next year, says AS.
However, the report states Ronaldo is determined to see out his contract at Juventus through to 2022.
Ronaldo has started the season brightly this season and has scored three goals in two games for Juve this term.
– Could Barcelona and Juventus combine for further deals next year? CalcioMercato says the two European giants may begin talks about a swap deal involving Ousmane Dembele and Federico Bernardeschi.
Earlier this year, Miralem Pjanic left Juve for Barcelona, while Arthur joined the Serie A champions.
– Mesut Ozil wants to stay at Arsenal. TyC Sports says Saudi club Al-Nassr made a £5million bid for Ozil and Arsenal were prepared to accept it, but the playmaker wanted to remain at the Premier League club.
– With Alisson injured and Adrian under fire, Liverpool have been linked with a move for a goalkeeper before the domestic transfer deadline in England on Friday.
However, the Mirror reports the Premier League champions will not sign a new goalkeeper despite links to Stoke City shot-stopper Jack Butland.
– After staying at Sevilla amid links to Manchester City, Jules Kounde could be set for a new contract. Muchodeporte reports the LaLiga club could look to renew the defender’s deal.
– Despite being linked with a move, Nikola Milenkovic ended up staying at Fiorentina.
However, CalcioMercato says Milan could return with a bid for the defender in January after deciding against paying the €40m Fiorentina wanted for the 23-year-old Serbia international this off season.
– Juventus think they can get more than €50m for defender Merih Demiral, according to CalcioMercato. Demiral has been linked to Inter and Tottenham.