Jadon Sancho is reportedly in the middle of a three way fight between Barca, Madrid and Man United.
‘The Jadon Sancho saga’ has dragged on for what seems like a decade, with reports suggesting Man Utd have dropped their chase for the Englishman due to frustrations from the Dortmund chiefs.
Man Utd obviously want to sign Sancho, but Dortmund are reluctant over reducing his asking price.
Reports now suggest Barcelona and Real Madrid have emerged as possible suitors for Sancho.
TOP STORY – MAN UNITED READY FOR SANCHO BATTLE
According to The Mirror, Barca and Real Madrid have joined the race to sign Jadon Sancho from Dortmund.
Prior to the transfer window, Man Utd have tagged Sancho as their top priority signing for the season.
And The Mirror suggests that if United do not land Sancho in this transfer window, they would have to fight with Barcelona and Real Madrid next year.
– Cristiano Ronaldo has told AS on Friday that he is happy with life in Turin amid reports of a possible move to PSG.
– Top journalist Fabrizio Romano confirmed talks are currently ongoing between Premier League champions Liverpool and Thiago Alcantara. PSG and Man City have also joined the race to sign him.
– Tuttosport suggests Dybala plus cash could be offered to Manchester United in a bid to land former player Paul Pogba from United. Reports also suggests Barcelona and Real Madrid are keen to sign Dybala.
– beIN SPORTS Friday edition confirms rumors of a transfer offer for Luis Suarez from Qatari club Al-Arabi. Suarez is currently tied to Barcelona for one more year, and Barca are currently working on landing Lautaro Martinez as his [Suarez] heir.
– According to Calciomercato, Juventus are reportedly interested in Atalanta striker Duvan Zapata. Zapata helped Atalanta finish third in Serie A last season, before being knocked out of the Champions League quarter finals stage.
– Reports from The Sun suggests Man City are considering a £40m move for Tottenham Hotspur player Harry Winks.
– Man United have entered the race to sign £80m rated Ben Chilwell from Leicester. Chelsea are still favorites to land Chilwell.
– Jose Callejon and Allan have reportedly agreed to a move away from Napoli, and Gazzetta dello Sport confirms Napoli have submitted offers for Roma duo Cengis Under and Jordan Veretout as possible replacement for their outgoing star players.
This football news update is brought to you by the Footy Area team. Do not forget to leave a comment in the comment box below. Also, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and join other fans from around the world on our Telegram channel.