Real Madrid have offered two of their top midfielders in a bid to sign Juventus attacker Paulo Dybala.
If all goes well, Paulo Dybala could line up alongside Hazard and Benzema in Madrid next season.
The Argentine international was very close to leaving Juventus for Manchester United last season prior to Maurizio Sarri’s appointment as Juventus manager.
Real Madrid have now stepped up the chase for the 26 year old this summer
Top Story: Real Madrid offer Toni Kroos for Paulo Dybala
Real Madrid are ready to swap Toni Kroos or Isco as part of a move to bring Juventus star Paulo Dybala to Madrid, according to Footy Area.
LaLiga holders Real Madrid are eyeing a swoop for Dybala, who has been in contract extension talks with Juventus amid previous reported interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
Juventus have maintained that Paulo Dybala is not for sale no matter the price, with the attacker looking to enjoy life under new manager Andrea Pirlo.
Transfer Round Up
– Football journalist Esiwe Chosen claims Jadon Sancho has informed Dortmund that he is happy to remain with the club if a supposed ‘Big money’ deal to Manchester United fails to materialize this summer.
– Barcelona have offered an undisclosed Cash plus player deal to Manchester City in a bid to land Portuguese international Bernardo Silva according to Chosen Esiwe.
– Premier League holders Liverpool have switched their attention to Olympiacos left back Kostas Tsimikas after failing to agree a deal for Norwich left-back Jamal Lewis.
Spanish Marca’s newspaper front page says that Real Madrid coach Zinidine Zidane must sell a number of his players who are not needed in Madrid if he is to go ahead to land any of his long-term targets. Bale and James Rodriguez are the top two listed to be transfered away from Real Madrid.
– According to AS Diario, Villarreal are close to signing Valencia duo Dani Parejo and Francis Coquelin. The pair have been given the permission to leave Valencia if an offer is made.
– Napoli have joined the long line if suitors fighting for Sergio Reguillon’s signature. Everton and Chelsea have been credited with interest.
– Calciomercato claims Inter are keen to sign Tottenham midfielder Tanguy Ndombele. However, his salary demands may prove to be a huge problem amid talk of a swap deal involving Milan Skriniar.
This football news update is brought to you by the Footy Area team. Do not forget to leave a comment in the comment box below. Also, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and join other fans from around the world on our Telegram channel.