Jadon Sancho could be set to remain at Dortmund next season despite hot interest from Man Utd.
Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke has made it clear that as far as he is concerned, Man Utd have not made any offers for Jadon Sancho, claiming the English club is not ready to sign Sancho this summer.
Jadon Sancho, 20, has been heavily linked with a move to Man Utd, with recent news suggesting a £108.5million (€120m) deal has been agreed upon.
However, Watzke dismissed those reports early this morning, saying there had been no feasible offer that could make him part with his best player this summer.
“Man Utd have not tabled the offer we require in order to part with Sancho,” he told the media on Wednesday.
“And unless we see an improvement on their end, they should consider the deal off.”
Manchester United are allegedly prepared to abandon the Jadon Sancho deal amid an unwillingness to meet Borussia Dortmund’s price tag.
Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc has also said he expects Jadon Sancho to remain at the Signal Iduna in 2020/21 season.
“I laugh because I can assure you Sancho is going nowhere until we see an irresistible offer, and come Monday, he is joining us on the training ground for next season,” he told Footy Area Deutsche.
This football news update is brought to you by the Footy Area team. Do not forget to leave a comment in the comment box below. Also, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and join other fans from around the world on our Telegram channel.