The University of Mississippi Scholarship 2023
Continue your studies in the USA. Good news! The University of Mississippi Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process. The University of Mississippi Scholarship 20232024 is a funded undergraduate scholarship for international students.
The price of the show ranges from $3,900 to $23,454. International applicants with a cumulative Abitur grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 in a 4.00U.Scale is taken into account. The University of Mississippi opened with 80 students. For 23 years it remained the only public college in Mississippi.
Now it has become a center for innovation, quality education and opportunity in Mississippi. Transforming lives, communities and the world through his world-class education. Here students can have a life-changing academic experience. The university offers its students academic, leadership and social opportunities to help them excel.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: Four years
- For Fall term enrollment: April 1. The Fall semester begins in mid-August.
- For Spring term enrollment: October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
Benefits of Scholarship
University of Mississippi scholarships provide the following benefits to the recipient:
Scholarships range from $23,454 to $3,900, or approximately 95% to 15% of tuition (= the cost of undergraduate and nonresident tuition); or 55% to 9% of the total study costs (= costs for study fees, accommodation, meals, books, health insurance, etc.
Scholarships are usually offset against the study fees for residents and foreigners).May be combined with other scholarships, but cannot exceed the total fee for non-residents or tuition for residents.
Selection Criteria for the University of Mississippi Scholarships
To be eligible for the University of Mississippi Scholarships, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: International applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate their English proficiency through one of the following English proficiency tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTEA, Password Skills Test.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- Prospective students International applicants with a cumulative Abitur GPA between 3.50 and 4.00 in a 4.00U.Scale is taken into account.
- All candidates must have a high school diploma outside of the United States.
How Do I Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships?
Follow the instructions below to apply for this scholarship.
- A separate scholarship application is not required. You only have to apply for the bachelor’s degree at the college.
- Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.