The Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship in USA 2023. Continue your studies in the USA. Good news! The Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process. Shawn Carter Scholarship 20222023 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for American students. This scholarship covers tuition and related additional educational expenses such as books, lab fees, travel, and selected living expenses.
The Shawn Carter Scholarship Fund (SCSF) was founded on the belief that every motivated person in need should have the opportunity to get an education. By removing some of the financial burdens associated with attending, surviving, and graduating college, SCSF plays an important role in improving college entry and success for many motivated but underserved youth and young adults. The SCSF awards scholarships, paid directly to the educational institution, to any student who qualifies and reapplies annually, from admission through graduation. Life.
All Shawn Carter Fellows must give back by doing community service and mentoring younger, aspiring Shawn Carter Fellows. SCSF attracts candidates from all backgrounds across the country. of many personal and socioeconomic setbacks, including teenage pregnancy, prior incarceration, interrupted schooling, poverty and homelessness. They are hardworking, resilient, and determined individuals who seek to make positive contributions to their local and global communities and turn to SCSF to achieve their ambitions and dreams.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any Accredited College in USA
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: April 30, 2023
The Shawn Carter Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Tuition Additional
- Educational expenses such as books, laboratory expenses, travel expenses, and selected living expenses.
- Expected grant up to $1,500 $2,500
Selection Criteria for Shawn Carter Scholarship
To be eligible for the Shawn Carter Scholarship, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- students pursuing their undergraduate degree:
- High school seniors
- Students with GEDs Students enrolled in 2- or 4-year undergraduate programs
- Students enrolled in trade or vocational schools
- Ages 25 and younger
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Family income of no more than $75,000
How To Apply for the Shawn Carter Scholarship
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Shawn Carter Scholarship:
- Please visit the official website after April 1st.
- Start your application early and complete it on time. The earlier you start your application, the greater your chance of submitting your application on time. Part of the process needs to be clarified.
- Tell them about yourself and use specific details when sharing your extracurricular activities.They don’t know anything about you until you share it with them. Specific details can help them understand how good you are. The same goes for your essay. Don’t expect the essay to be too long, but make sure it helps them learn more about you and your prospects.
- Please check your application for grammatical and spelling mistakes.
- The photo is optional. If you choose to provide a photo, send them a photo of your head from the shoulders up, similar to an ID card. If your question is not answered above, please direct your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org