The University of Regina is a public owned university established in the year 1974 in Regina, Canada. The university was initially founded a private high school of the Methodist Church of Canada in the year 1911 before its associated with University of Saskatchewan in the year 1925. It fully attained degree granting status in the year 1961. It became an autonomous university hence the University of Regina in the year 1974.
Why Should You Study in the University?
The reason why many international students and citizens decide to study in the university is as a result of its excellent reputation. The universities is well recognized all over the world for its excellence and innovative programs.
Faculties in the University
The University of Regina has ten faculties with one school and offers variety of programs ranging from diploma, undergraduate and graduate level programs.
1. Faculty of Arts
2. Faculty of Business Administration
3. Faculty of Education
4. Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
5. Faculty of Media, Arts, and Performance
6. Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research
7. Faculty of Kinesiology & Health Studies
8. Faculty of Nursing
9. Faculty of Science
10. Faculty of Social Work
Department & Programs in the School
Below is a list of some of the department & programs in the university
- Computer Science
- Creative Technologies
- Creative Writing
- English as Second Language
- Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Visual Arts
- And lots more
Judging by its excellence reputation, the university is one of the most affordable university in the country. The tuition for undergraduate fees in the country is around $8,500.
To apply for the university, you need the following
- Proof of English Proficiency for International students
- Online application
- Application fee
- Transcripts (for graduate programs)
- Resume and letter of intent
- Test scores (if required by the program)
How to Apply
The university has many world class facilities and outstanding programs.
- You can start your application by submitting your application form online
- There is one time application fee of $100 that you need to pay for undergraduate admission. Payment can be made with your credit card while submitting your form online
- Attach the required documents for your application
Deadline for Application
- The deadline for winter application is December 31st, 2021