Jadon Sancho is reportedly in the middle of a three way fight between Barca, Madrid and Man United.
‘The Jadon Sancho saga’ has dragged on for what seems like a decade, with reports suggesting Man Utd have dropped their chase for the Englishman due to frustrations from the Dortmund chiefs.
Man Utd obviously want to sign Sancho, but Dortmund are reluctant over reducing his asking price.
Reports now suggest Barcelona and Real Madrid have emerged as possible suitors for Sancho.
TOP STORY – MAN UNITED READY FOR SANCHO BATTLE
According to The Mirror, Barca and Real Madrid have joined the race to sign Jadon Sancho from Dortmund.
Prior to the transfer window, Man Utd have tagged Sancho as their top priority signing for the season.
And The Mirror suggests that if United do not land Sancho in this transfer window, they would have to fight with Barcelona and Real Madrid next year.
– Cristiano Ronaldo has told AS on Friday that he is happy with life in Turin amid reports of a possible move to PSG.
– Top journalist Fabrizio Romano confirmed talks are currently ongoing between Premier League champions Liverpool and Thiago Alcantara. PSG and Man City have also joined the race to sign him.
– Tuttosport suggests Dybala plus cash could be offered to Manchester United in a bid to land former player Paul Pogba from United. Reports also suggests Barcelona and Real Madrid are keen to sign Dybala.
– beIN SPORTS Friday edition confirms rumors of a transfer offer for Luis Suarez from Qatari club Al-Arabi. Suarez is currently tied to Barcelona for one more year, and Barca are currently working on landing Lautaro Martinez as his [Suarez] heir.
– According to Calciomercato, Juventus are reportedly interested in Atalanta striker Duvan Zapata. Zapata helped Atalanta finish third in Serie A last season, before being knocked out of the Champions League quarter finals stage.
– Reports from The Sun suggests Man City are considering a £40m move for Tottenham Hotspur player Harry Winks.
– Man United have entered the race to sign £80m rated Ben Chilwell from Leicester. Chelsea are still favorites to land Chilwell.
– Jose Callejon and Allan have reportedly agreed to a move away from Napoli, and Gazzetta dello Sport confirms Napoli have submitted offers for Roma duo Cengis Under and Jordan Veretout as possible replacement for their outgoing star players.
This football news update is brought to you by the Footy Area team. Do not forget to leave a comment in the comment box below. Also, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and join other fans from around the world on our Telegram channel.
Marcus Rashford named among TIME Magazine’s next 100 most influential people
Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford has been as one of TIME magazine’s ‘next 100 most influential people in the world’,...
Son Heung-Min dismisses rumors of Jose Mourinho losing the Tottenham dressing room
Son Heung-min has laughed off suggestions that Jose Mourinho has lost the Tottenham dressing room following a bad run of...
Paul Pogba to miss Europa League clash due to injury
Manchester United will be without Paul Pogba for the rest of the month, as he still needs a few weeks to recover from a thigh injury. Paul Pogba will not play again in February, with the Manchester United midfielder still needing a couple of weeks...
Kylian Mbappe’s hat-trick downs misfiring Barcelona
Not since 2005 had a visiting player scored a hat trick away to Barcelona, with Kylian Mbappe’s hat-trick against Barcelona...
Fernandes slams United’s mentality and defending in Everton 3-3 draw
Bruno Fernandes couldn’t contain his anger in the wake of Manchester United’s 3-3 draw with Everton as he let loose...
MUN 6-2 Leeds: Scott McTominay is a ‘Physical Monster’ who does Sensational things – Ole
Scott McTominay emerged an unlikely Manchester United goal hero, but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer maintains his midfield prodigy “can do everything”....
Zidane hails Benzema after important brace against Bilbao
Zinedine Zidane praised Karim Benzema after the striker powered Real Madrid past Athletic Bilbao in LaLiga on Tuesday. Benzema netted...
Transfer Rumours: Eriksen prefers PSG move to Premier League return
Danish International Christian Eriksen has reportedly turned down a move which would have seen him return to the Premier League...
It’s an honor to be involved in France Football’s All Time XI: Cristiano Ronaldo
Juventus and Portugal’s ace striker Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted to his inclusion in France Football’s All Time XI, saying how...