Real Madrid have offered two of their top midfielders in a bid to sign Juventus attacker Paulo Dybala.
If all goes well, Paulo Dybala could line up alongside Hazard and Benzema in Madrid next season.
The Argentine international was very close to leaving Juventus for Manchester United last season prior to Maurizio Sarri’s appointment as Juventus manager.
Real Madrid have now stepped up the chase for the 26 year old this summer
Top Story: Real Madrid offer Toni Kroos for Paulo Dybala
Real Madrid are ready to swap Toni Kroos or Isco as part of a move to bring Juventus star Paulo Dybala to Madrid, according to Footy Area.
LaLiga holders Real Madrid are eyeing a swoop for Dybala, who has been in contract extension talks with Juventus amid previous reported interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
Juventus have maintained that Paulo Dybala is not for sale no matter the price, with the attacker looking to enjoy life under new manager Andrea Pirlo.
Transfer Round Up
– Football journalist Esiwe Chosen claims Jadon Sancho has informed Dortmund that he is happy to remain with the club if a supposed ‘Big money’ deal to Manchester United fails to materialize this summer.
– Barcelona have offered an undisclosed Cash plus player deal to Manchester City in a bid to land Portuguese international Bernardo Silva according to Chosen Esiwe.
– Premier League holders Liverpool have switched their attention to Olympiacos left back Kostas Tsimikas after failing to agree a deal for Norwich left-back Jamal Lewis.
Spanish Marca’s newspaper front page says that Real Madrid coach Zinidine Zidane must sell a number of his players who are not needed in Madrid if he is to go ahead to land any of his long-term targets. Bale and James Rodriguez are the top two listed to be transfered away from Real Madrid.
– According to AS Diario, Villarreal are close to signing Valencia duo Dani Parejo and Francis Coquelin. The pair have been given the permission to leave Valencia if an offer is made.
– Napoli have joined the long line if suitors fighting for Sergio Reguillon’s signature. Everton and Chelsea have been credited with interest.
– Calciomercato claims Inter are keen to sign Tottenham midfielder Tanguy Ndombele. However, his salary demands may prove to be a huge problem amid talk of a swap deal involving Milan Skriniar.
This football news update is brought to you by the Footy Area team. Do not forget to leave a comment in the comment box below. Also, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and join other fans from around the world on our Telegram channel.
Marcus Rashford named among TIME Magazine’s next 100 most influential people
Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford has been as one of TIME magazine’s ‘next 100 most influential people in the world’,...
Son Heung-Min dismisses rumors of Jose Mourinho losing the Tottenham dressing room
Son Heung-min has laughed off suggestions that Jose Mourinho has lost the Tottenham dressing room following a bad run of...
Paul Pogba to miss Europa League clash due to injury
Manchester United will be without Paul Pogba for the rest of the month, as he still needs a few weeks to recover from a thigh injury. Paul Pogba will not play again in February, with the Manchester United midfielder still needing a couple of weeks...
Kylian Mbappe’s hat-trick downs misfiring Barcelona
Not since 2005 had a visiting player scored a hat trick away to Barcelona, with Kylian Mbappe’s hat-trick against Barcelona...
Fernandes slams United’s mentality and defending in Everton 3-3 draw
Bruno Fernandes couldn’t contain his anger in the wake of Manchester United’s 3-3 draw with Everton as he let loose...
MUN 6-2 Leeds: Scott McTominay is a ‘Physical Monster’ who does Sensational things – Ole
Scott McTominay emerged an unlikely Manchester United goal hero, but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer maintains his midfield prodigy “can do everything”....
Zidane hails Benzema after important brace against Bilbao
Zinedine Zidane praised Karim Benzema after the striker powered Real Madrid past Athletic Bilbao in LaLiga on Tuesday. Benzema netted...
Transfer Rumours: Eriksen prefers PSG move to Premier League return
Danish International Christian Eriksen has reportedly turned down a move which would have seen him return to the Premier League...
It’s an honor to be involved in France Football’s All Time XI: Cristiano Ronaldo
Juventus and Portugal’s ace striker Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted to his inclusion in France Football’s All Time XI, saying how...