Ligue 1 holders PSG are reportedly in talks with Lionel Messi regarding a shocking move to Paris, as they aim to reunite him with Neymar in Paris.
Lionel Messi looks certain to leave Barcelona this summer and a few big clubs are preparing to make a move for the talisman.
Reports confirm strong interest from Manchester United, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Inter, and Juventus.
This is certainly a blockbuster transfer saga to keep a close eye on.
TOP STORY – PSG TALKING TO MESSI
PSG have moved quickly to begin talks with wantaway Barcelona legend Lionel Messi, according to Ole.
Messi has handed in a transfer request at Barca on Monday, and the six-time Ballon d’Or winner has already been linked with the biggest clubs across Europe, with Manchester City, Manchester United, Inter, Juventus and PSG all keen to see him play in their colors next season.
Mundo Deportivo’s front-page news for Thursday confirms City are ready to bring Messi to the Premier League with the 33-year-old also believed to be keen on reuniting with the former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola.
In other news, according to Marca, City have already offered Messi a bumper three year contract.
However, Ligue 1 winners PSG are also lining up a bid for Messi as they look to recreate a deadly trio similar to that of the famous Barcelona ‘MSN’ under Pep Guardiola, with Mbappé and Neymar key to their decision to sign Messi.
– Fabrizio Romano confirms Inter have re-opened negotiations with Barcelona for midfielder Arturo Vidal. With Antonio Conte set to remain as Inter head coach in 2020-21, he wants to bring the Chilean to San Siro.
– According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter have struck a deal to sign Brescia star Sandro Tonali. Milan have also been monitoring the Italy midfielder.
– Serie A champions Juventus are set to sign Schalke midfielder Weston McKennie, says Sky Sport Italia. The United States international is poised to arrive on loan with the option to buy. Juve have also been linked with Sassuolo’s Manuel Locatelli.
– Manchester United are still chasing Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish, according to the Daily Mail. Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho has been United’s top priority, though the Red Devils remain in contact with Villa over a potential transfer.
– Sport Bild says Liverpool will make an approach for Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara in the coming days.
– Milan are poised to sign Real Madrid’s Brahim Diaz on loan, reports Gianluca Di Marzio. Brahim has struggled for game time since arriving from City in 2019.
– Signing Lazio star Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is a priority for PSG, claims Le10 Sport. The Serbia international has previously been linked with Madrid, United, Juve, Inter and Chelsea.
This football news update is brought to you by the Footy Area team. Do not forget to leave a comment in the comment box below. Also, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and join other fans from around the world on our Telegram channel.
Porto 0-0 Man City: UEFA Champions League highlights
Atlético 1-1 Bayern: UEFA Champions League highlights
Liverpool 1-0 Ajax: UEFA Champions League
Borussia Mochengladbach 2-3 Inter: UEFA Champions League
Shakhtar Donetsk 2-0 Real Madrid UEFA Champions League
Fatigued Ronaldo to be rested for Benevento trip
Juventus boss Andrea Pirlo confirmed Cristiano Ronaldo is to be rested for Saturday’s trip to Benevento. Ronaldo, 35, has made...
Pogba and McTominay doubtful for Saints’ clash
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay are major doubts and are unlikely to be fit for Manchester...
Argentine Legend Diego Maradona Dies Aged 60
News that Argentine legend Diego Maradona dies aged 60 was quick to travel round the globe after the world was...
Jude Bellingham hails ridiculous Haaland: He’s incredible
Jude Bellingham hails ridiculous Haaland after an impressive show against a dismal Club Brugge on Tuesday which drew appraisal from...
There’s more to Fernandes than penalties alone: MUN 4-1 BFK
Man Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praised Bruno Fernandes following Manchester United’s demolition of Istanbul Basaksehir on Tuesday in the...