Did you know there are some jobs an individual can also do in Canada without necessarily having a work permit? I’m guessing you weren’t aware of that! Well, there are quite a number of them you can do. So, if you want to work in Canada without a work permit, stay glued to this post.
Research has been made to attain the list of these jobs that will be made known to you in this article. It is highly important to note that you may not be able to get your dream job since you will work without a work permit. However, you can get some really decent-paying jobs.
Cases of instances where international individuals could be able to work in Canada comfortably without a work permit are business visitors such as;
- After Sales Services
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Employees of Short-Term Temporary Residents
- Employees of Foreign Companies Contracting Canadian Companies
- Foreign Representatives and their Family Members
- Military Personnel
- Foreign Government Officers
- American Cross-Border Maritime Law Enforcement Officers
- In-Flight Security Officers
- On-Campus Employment
- Performing Artists
- Athletes and Team Members
- News Reporters and Media Crew
- Public Speakers
- Convention Organizers
- Judges, Referees, and Similar Officials
- Examiners and Evaluators
- Expert Witnesses and Invigilators
- Health Care Students
- Civil Aviation Inspectors
- Aviation or Accident Investigators
- Emergency Service Providers
- Implied Status
- Farm Work
Regarding the Farm Work permit, an individual can work on a farm without a permit as far as:
- The farm work will not be paid.
- The individual’s main aim of coming was not to work on a farm. But for other things like tourism or family visit.
- The Farm will not be used as a profitable business venture.
So, whichever you choose to go with, you have the opportunity to work in Canada without a work permit and not be harassed by the authorities. So, weigh your options and decide what you want to go with.