Harvard Academy Scholarship 2023
The Harvard Academy Scholarship Program 2023 offers a special opportunity for great imaginative and innovative students to receive research support and technical training in their respective fields of study. This international Academy Scholars scholarship at Harvard calls the attention of young post-doctoral students as well as graduate students and students about to complete their doctorate.
The 2023 Academy Scholars Program is a highly competitive program and the selection committee will select the most promising young students with a background in social sciences and law, students who have worked outside of the United States and Canada. Each year, six students are selected for this program on the basis of merit, not minding nationality or color.
Harvard University is the world’s leading research university and the oldest university in the United States. Harvard University’s library system is also one of the main attractions for academics as it consists of almost 80 libraries, making it the largest academic library in the world. Therefore, this Harvard International Scholarship offers a great opportunity for highly qualified and creative scholars to start their professional careers at the world’s leading university. In return, scientists are expected to contribute to science and law by making their expertise and knowledge available in these fields outside of the US and Canada. Dedicated to building an inclusive community of scholars with a variety of experiences, perspectives, and methods, Harvard Academy welcomes a diverse pool of applicants. The goal of the program is to give you the opportunity to stand in front of a variety of influential leaders, learn more about your future career path and what it takes to succeed in your field, and network with other students with same vision.
Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will be compensated with an annual stipend of $70,000 and they will receive a stipend of $35,000 per year until they complete their Ph.D. Accommodation for two years at the Harvard Academy of International and Area Studies and the financial support for research and travel expenses will be supplemented by a grant that has already been paid. There will be research assistant and Health insurance costs will be taken care of.
University or organization: Harvard Academy
Course level: PhD and Graduate
Duration: 2 years
Number of Awards: various
Access Type: Online
Those Qualified For the Scholarship
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- Applicants who have obtained a doctorate or a doctoral candidate in social sciences or law (or a comparable professionally qualifying university degree).
- Applicants who are doctoral candidates must be in the phase of writing their thesis at the time of the application.
- Applicants who are doctoral students who completed their studies by the end of September 2018 are qualified to apply.
- Applicants must show a promising prospects for special careers in different education and other related institutions to qualify for the scholarship.
- Applicants who have outstanding skills in the social sciences, law and another foreign language, history or culture.
- Applicants must apply online.
- Applicant must also submit a cover letter with a brief description of the applicant’s academic field, country or region, major and proposed research topic.
- And also a curriculum vitae (CV) or abstract, which should include a list of publications.
- Applicants must submit a 2,500-word research proposal stating the methodology and objectives of the research.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their doctoral certificate and three letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must submit this application and supporting documents in a PDF format.
23 September, 2022.