Vital Voices, with Bank of America, are providing the worldwide Ambassador Programme within the USA for girls entrepreneurs in 2023.
The Global Ambassadors Program (GAP) is meant for girls entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs – providing mentorship, coaching and a network of support to assist grow your business/organization and your personal development. The program includes one-on-one mentoring sessions and strategic workshops targeted on building structure management, monetary acumen, and leadership skills.
The program could be a partnership between important Voices, a number one organization in women’s leadership and development and Bank of America, supported a shared belief within the got to invest in girls WHO are making economic and social progress round the world.
The ny town 2023 international Ambassadors Program will happen from 4th to 8th might 2023 and can concentrate on girls WHO are providing solutions to global climate change and environmental property like renewable energy, the reduction of greenhouse gases, zero-waste product, climate-resilient food production, etc.
All travel, meals and accommodation prices for mentees taking part during this program are lined fully by the worldwide Ambassadors Program
One week in-person educational program in NYC town, including:
- Strategic designing for Business Growth
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications workshops as well as stigmatization, Social & Digital Media, speaking and government Presence
- Participation in Bank of America’s Center for girls Entrepreneurs LIVE event
- A 1:1 mentoring relationship with a longtime girl government. Previous mentors embrace adult female Langley, Chairman, Universal recorded diversion Group; Ibukun Awosika, Chairman, Board of administrators, 1st Bank of African country Ltd.; Dr. Sachiko Kuno, President, and CEO, S&R Foundation; Luz Maria Delaware la Mora, secretary for Foreign Trade, Mexico’s Secretariat of Economy; Manal Zraiq, General Director, Massar International; Ana Birchall, Deputy Prime Minister of Romania; Norah Casey, Broadcaster, Author, Publisher.
- Inclusion within the important Voices network of quite sixteen,000 girls from 181 countries and territories round the world.
- Opportunity for society exchange with girls from round the globe.
- Opportunities for your business/organization to be profiled via digital channels, social media and in earned media coverage.
- On-going support and mentorship, specific to your wants, through the worldwide Ambassadors Program for 1+ year
Eligibility & selection criteria
- A woman enterpriser or social entrepreneur WHO owns a majority stake in an exceedingly qualifying business/organization is that the key decision-maker within the business/organization and manages it on a regular basis
- The applier should have a minimum of ten years of expertise in an exceedingly skilled setting
- The applier should have worked in her existing business/organization for a minimum of five years Proficient in English
- Demonstrate a commitment to the core principles of the “Vital Voices’ Leadership Model” – Innovative, cooperative, and driven by a transparent sense of mission; engaged in their communities and are committed to advancing the standing of girls and girls.
- Demonstrate high-voltage for leadership and a need to require on leadership roles each among and outdoors of their business/organization
Please note, important – if you’re concerned in additional than one business/organization, the on top of criteria should apply to the business/organization that you simply would really like to concentrate on throughout this mentorship chance.
For-profit or social enterpriser of a de jure registered business/organization + (for this program, a social enterprise could be a business/organization with a social mission ANd an earned revenue stream) that’s engaged in providing solutions to global climate change and environmental property.
Should have a minimum annual revenue of a minimum of US$ one hundred fifty,000 and a most annual revenue of US$ ten million
Not eligible for this program:
Non-profit or Non-Governmental organization (NGO’s)
Start-up or early-stage businesses
Application Deadline: March 8, 2023.
Complete and submit this on-line Application form
Submit a two-minute video (described within the last section of this application)