Funded Polish Government Scholarships 2022
Fully funded by the Polish Government, 2022 Scholarships in Poland are open to all international applicants who wish to pursue higher education abroad. Applications for the fully funded scholarship pursuing their master’s degree are accepted from all over the world. All main subjects and specializations such as social sciences, agricultural sciences, humanities, engineering sciences, computer science, economics and technology as well as management and development subjects are available. Annually, the Polish government offers a large number of scholarships, fellowships and internships to international students. One of the Best Scholarships in Poland is the Polish Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2022.Applications for the 2022 Polish Government Scholarship are being accepted.
Fully funded scholarships are available for master’s degrees. Polish scholarships are available through the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs for foreign students from underdeveloped countries. Polish Government Scholarships are available in Engineering and Information Technology fields. , natural sciences, social sciences, arts and other fields. Applicants must be citizens of developing countries around the world.
The curriculum is taught in universities under the supervision of the Minister of Education in English or Polish. Some Polish universities do not require an IELTS test and may accept applications without it. The Polish government will cover most of your expenses. In the program internships you study at public and private universities.
Features of Polish Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 in Poland:
- Offered Degrees: Master Degree Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Funded By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Polish National Agency
- Host Country: Poland
All accepted students will get a scholarship that will cover nearly all of their expenditures. The specifics are provided below.
There is no tuition to pay.
Allowance of 1700 PLN per month
Selected candidates will also get PLN 500 to cover the cost of their stay in Poland while studying.
500 PLN for dissertation preparation.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Polish Government Scholarships
- Agricultural sciences
- Pure Sciences
- Life science
- Social science
- Technical Sciences
- Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Philippines, Brazil, Montenegro, Georgia, India, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, North Macedonia, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Colombia, Kosovo, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
- You should not have a master’s degree before that.
- You are not a Polish citizen.
- Applicants may not have been selected for the first scholarship program. Polish language: at least at A2 level if the applicant plans to begin a one-year introduction course before continuing his/her studies in Polish at the second level.
- If the candidate desires to begin the second year of study in Polish without first finishing the one-year introduction course, he or she must have a minimum B1 level. or b) English proficiency at least at level B2 if the individual chooses to study in English.
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Guidelines How to Submit Application for Polish Government Scholarships
- The scholarship is open electronically by following all of the following guidelines and preparing the documentation that must be uploaded during the application procedure.
- Applicants may apply before the deadline. Polish Government Scholarship Application for 2022 has been done electronically.
- You must submit an online application as well as the necessary documents.