Funded Colombian Government Scholarship 2022
Start your study adventure in Colombia. Good news! Applications for scholarships from the Colombian government are currently open. In this article, we explain in detail this scholarship program, its benefits and the step-by-step application process. Colombia Government Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship program for international students.
This scholarship is offered for Specialization, Masters and PhD. These scholarships cover all scholarship expenses, books, monthly stipends, and tuition fees. This call for scholarships is open to foreign citizens of all nationalities to study for Masters, PhD or Specialization scholarships. You will study in educational institutions in Colombia. 50 international scholarships are awarded.
Details Of Colombian Government Scholarship
Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Specialization Degree
Host Institution: Colombia Educational Institutes
Program Degrees: Any full-time Master, Doctoral or Specialization Degree.
Duration: The Duration of the Columbia scholarships will Consists of (12) Months for Specialization, Twenty-four (24) Months to Master and up to Thirty-Six (36) Months for Doctorate Degree.
Deadline: December 20, 2022
Value of Colombian Government Scholarship
The Colombian Government Scholarships provide the following benefits to the beneficiary:
- Monthly Allowance: Award of the amount equal to 3 current statutory monthly minimum wages. $2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition Fees: 100% coverage of all these costs granted by Colombian universities (only for academic programs). can be found in the catalog of this tender).
- Scholarship for Books and Materials: A lump sum of 401,321 COP at the beginning of the academic program.
- Health insurance: Extensive medical care only in Colombia during your studies.
- Books and Materials: ($425,400) for books and materials.
- Institutional Costs: Scholarship of ($425,400) once at commencement.
Eligibility Criteria for Colombian Government Scholarships
To be eligible for Colombian Government Scholarships, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world. You must be a foreign citizen. You do not have Colombian nationality.
- Foreign professionals without dual nationality (Colombian) not residing in Colombia.
- Be no older than 50 years.
- You have completed vocational training or a technical college entrance qualification.
- Got an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or the equivalent on the Colombian scale to apply for the tender.
- Admission to at least one postgraduate program listed in the 2022 General Academic Call for Proposals catalogue.
- The documents must be sent in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 1832.
- The candidate can submit up to 3 letters of acceptance.
- Original documents are not required.
- Foreign candidates need to read the advertisement carefully and only send ICETEX the required documents.
- Certified or notarized copies will be accepted.
Application Process for Colombian Government Scholarships?
Please visit the official website link below. However, here are important instructions on availing the Colombian Government Scholarships:
- Eligible candidates can apply online for the fully funded Colombian Government Scholarships.
- Applicants must complete the application form and submit the completed form.
- In addition, applicants must print a copy of the online form summary to attach to the physical application.
- After completing the online application, the applicant must also submit the physical application to the Colombian government.
- The application includes the following documents:
- In addition, Academic Letter of Recommendation Letter of acceptance from the Colombian university
- Also score on proficiency in Spanish
- Academic essay arguing the importance of their studies in Colombia
- Also notarized copies of academic certificates
- Same as a copy of passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Certificate of health
- Additional summary of the online application for this job advertisement.
- The documents should be sent to ICETEX OFCES in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No. 1832.