Funded Colombia University Scholarship in USA 2022
Get the financial support you need for your academic success with the help of these wonderful Columbia College Presidential Scholarships in USA. The scholarship is available to both national and international applicants. apply. To receive the award, which covers tuition for up to 4 years, applicants must be new full-time students. Columbia College is a leading community college in higher education because of its commitment to improving life through the provision of quality education. It aspired to be a highly innovative college dedicated to excellence in its traditional and non-traditional programs across the country.
Why study at CCIS? Columbia College is a leader in higher education, serving students on its residential campus, online and at more than 30 educational institutions across the country. It is recognized as one of the top schools in the country for its well-designed programs that provide students of all ages with the skills needed to succeed in today’s and tomorrow’s workforce. CCIS is committed to ensuring that every student is safe, valued and celebrated.
Details of Columbia College Scholarships
Level of Study: Undergraduates
Host Institution: Columbia College
Country: United States
Application Mode: Online
Who Can Apply? Domestic and International
Course of Study: Not Specified
State Of Origin: New York City
Value of Colombia University Scholarship
The lucky winners of the award are going to be conferred with $24,806 per annum, $99,224 for four years, to hide the schooling fee of the applied undergrad programme at Columbia College.
Qualification Requirements for the Colombia University Scholarship
- Students from the United States and other overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants may apply to any undergraduate degree offered by Columbia College.
- To be admitted, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be new full-time students.
- Applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate full-time course at the university.
Application Process for Colombia University Scholarship
- Students must apply through the university’s application platform by registering for an account and then logging in. Applicants will be considered for scholarships once they have submitted applications for admission.
- Evidence: The students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts from high school
- Copy of the biographical data page of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school GPA of at least 3.0 to be admitted to an undergraduate program at Columbia College.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must achieve minimum scores on the following
- English language tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 54 or above
- TOEFL PBT – 480 o Superior
- PTE – 42 o Superior
- IELTS – 5.
- iTEP Academic – 5
- Duolingo English Test – 80 o Superior